Saturday, September 13, 2008

-- The future of inks

Esquire, October issue...



Now... imagine the future of pr0n mag...

..

...

Well... not so bright...



It's just limited to black (grey?) and white, as seen in Amazon's Kindle e-book reader. And the one on the mag is really simple, it just lights up the "backdrop". *hopes shattered*...

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-ink

Anyway, off topic... TechSpank "episode 2" (just started up hence the low views, but professionally done show, and i like this wacky guy), somehow... featured our local blogger-turned-politician - Jeff Ooi of Screenshots. Check it out.



Oh well... just a flash, but I'd like to know the reason he/they chose Jeff Ooi... lol.

And i'll say it here. I like Facebook's new tabbed layout. I want a quick look at someone's Feed and Info, i can view them straight... frikkin EASY!! instead of having to frikkin search through thousands of frikkin applications to look for that frikkin "misplaced" Info.