. Was just too busy the last week.Had a simple "evening tea" at one of the cafes along Jalan Genting Klang (there's "thousands" of them over there, and I didn't went (or knew) to a single one of them during my KTAR year *fail*
).This set (including the cincau drink on the left and yellow jelly pudding on the right) cost only RM9.90... sans 5% gov tax and 5% service tax. Only the rice portion needs complaining.

Kinda nice to meet up with them improptu-ly since the only other time we do meet up is semester holidays
... though I ended up feeling dead tired when I reach home... tsk tsk. I think I've intro-ed my KTAR pals before... but here it goes again...Sze Ling (12 years old), Li Ying (3.85+/4.0 (President's List) no.1), Chee Wei (3.85+/4.0 no.2, drifts a Kenari)

After the little gathering, still have to sit bus home from PJ Hilton stop, at night... and whaddya know... there's a "fog" surrounding the stop. Slipped out my N82, and the "fog" particles clogged my lens badly...

... well... no...
. I just forgot to turn off flash, and snapped away. All those dust particles are really good at bouncing off lights.
